For the purposes set out in EU Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data you provide will take place in compliance with the regulations established by the Regulations in compliance with the resulting rights and obligations and that:
- Object: this information only concerns the website: www.venericasagranda.com owned and managed by Veneri and Casagranda Porfidi Srl, with offices in Località Ronchi, 15 – Fraz. Lases – Trento (TN) and not also other websites that may be consulted through link.
- Data controller: the personal data provided or collected through the operations you do on the site www.venericasagranda.com will be processed by Veneri and Casagranda Porfidi Srl, based in Località Ronchi, 15 – Fraz. Lases – Trento (TN).
All requests regarding the processing of personal data will be sent to the Data Controller at the following address:
Veneri and Casagranda Porfidi Srl
Location Ronchi, 15
Fraz. Lases – Trento (TN)
38040 Trento (TN) – Italy+
- Purpose of the processing: personal data are used: for the correct and complete execution of the contractual relationship in progress or undergoing completion; for the carrying out of inherent and consequent administrative, accounting and fiscal activities; relative to the e-mail address to allow direct offer by Veneri and Casagranda Porfidi Srl of products, except that you can always oppose this treatment.
- Provision of data and refusal: the provision of personal data is optional, it is understood that the refusal to provide personal data implies the impossibility of fulfilling legal obligations and those arising from the contract.
- Prohibition: you can not provide personal data referring to third parties without their express authorization.
Methods of data processing: personal data will also be processed with the aid of electronic and / or automated tools. Suitable security measures are planned to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data will be processed exclusively by the owner and by the persons appointed expressly authorized by the owner.
- Storage of data: your data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the request and in any case not exceeding ten years.
These subjects have access only to personal data that are necessary to perform their duties;
- Rights of the interested party: at any time you have the right:
- Access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data
- To obtain without any impediments from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller
- To revoke the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation
- Submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter with return receipt to the address indicated in point 2) of this letter.